New page in development. Similar information will be found at http://bt.etree.org/upload.php
, and anything on DIME's [not acceptable]
list is likely to be off-limits as well.
List artists here who are known to disallow public downloading even if they may be otherwise TradeFriendly
. Include a brief description of how we know that, eg "new policy as of 4/2005 at (url)", "bt.etree.org team received email from management", etc.
Do not upload audio of these artists to http://bt.etree.org
, and do not distribute their shows through etree.org ftp sites. List is not all-inclusive. Also note, neither video nor mp3-sourced audio is allowed at bt.etree.org for any
- Blue Country - see Hot Tuna
- Bob Dylan - generally recognized as taping/trading unfriendly
- Garaj Mahal soundboards - at request of band rep Charlie Miller?
- Hot Tuna, Blue Country, Jorma Kaukonen, Jack Casady or Barry Mitterhoff when connected to Hot Tuna or any other environment where the above are musicians - by request of HT management to ServerTeam
- Jason Isbell solo (no trades for now, according to tapers; stance may change after release of solo CD?)
- Jorma Kaukonen - see Hot Tuna
- Metallica - [LMA notes]
- Barry Mitterhoff - see Hot Tuna
- Marc Ribot - not comfortable with site-sponsored trading of his work, according to his manager (communicated to EZT)